Tuesday, April 28, 2015

mothers day poems for preschool kids, students, teachers and from preeschoolers

Posted by Ram
This post is mothers day poems for preschool kids, students, teachers and from preeschoolers.Mother day is a day of women that celebrate every year accross the world but it celebrate different day. It was celebrated very first time in America then later it adopted and celebrated all other countries. People celebrated.The poems are short funny poems from kids school students and famous authors.

Mothers day Poems for Preschool Kids,Students,teachers


Mothers day Poems 1:
Mom and Me
Best friends forever mom and me
picking flowers and climbing trees.
a shoulder to cry on, secrets to share
Warm hearts and hands that really care. 
~Author Unknown~

Poem 2:
My Mother
My Mother, my friend so dear
throughout my life you're always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day. 

~Author Unknown~

Poem 3:
My Mommy Cuddles Me

My mommy cuddles me
kisses me, hugs me and misses me
pampers me, praises me, always
amazes me

Washes my clothes for me,
tickles my toes for me,
giggles and talks with me,
and also goes on walks with me,
Says "sweet dreams" to me,
Sings sweet songs to me,
I am glad she belongs to me.

~Author Unknown~

Poem 4:
I Wish I Could Tell You, Mom(**best Mothers day poems for kids**)

I wish I could tell you, Mom
how much you mean to me...
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.

~Author Unknown~

Poem 5:
I Said a Mother's Prayer for You

I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love. 

I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears. 

And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be! 

~Author Unknown~

Mothers day Poems from school kids students

Poem 6:
Mother is Just a Simple Word

Mother is just a simple word
yet it's especially dear... 

And it seems to mean much
more with each passing year... 

Each word of Love and Affection
describes you mother... 

It's a word that's filled with love, 
a word that reflects everything that's
wonderful - Wonderful just like you. 

~Author Unknown~

Poem 7:
The Sweetest Mother

Our mother is the sweetest and
Most delicate of all. 
She knows more of paradise
Than angels can recall. 

She's not only beautiful
But passionately young, 
Playful as a kid, yet wise
As one who has lived long. 

Her love is like the rush of life, 
A bubbling, laughing spring
That runs through all like liquid light
And makes the mountains sing. 

~Author Unknown~

Poem 8:
Your Arms Were Always Open

Your arms were always open
when I needed a hug

Your heart understand
when I needed a friend

Your gentle eyes were stern
when I needed a lesson

Your strength and love
guided me and gave me wings
to help me soar. 

~Author Unknown~

If you like my post mothers day poems for preschool kids, students, teachers Please share it in social sharing sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment